SCM 651: Business Analytics
This course is designed for students who are interested in developing a portfolio of skills in business analytics. Class discussions are based on case studies and articles from business and technical publications. Students perform substantial hands-on work in data collection, analysis and interpretation.
- Use tools to collect and organize data
- Identify patterns in data via visualization, statistical analysis and data mining
- Develop alternative strategies based on the data
- Develop a plan of action to implement business decisions
Tools & Concepts:
- Statistical summaries and correlations
- Logit and probit regression modeling
- Google Analytics
- Data structures and query design
- Power Pivot
Now is the time to earn your master’s in data science online.